When college coaches watch your film, the more times a coach says “WOW” the better chance you have at earning a scholarship. This is vital information for you as a Prospective Student-Athlete (PSA) or anyone assisting you when building your highlight tape. In general, college coaches may watch 10 plays of your highlight tape in an initial evaluation at all levels of college football due to the sheer numbers of prospects they will evaluate in any given year.

I am referring to solicited film. Solicited film (requested) is film that a college coach requests from a PSA, mentor or high school coach. With unsolicited (not requested) film, there is a 90% chance it will not get watched. If it is in that fortunate 10% and is watched there is a high likelihood it won’t make it past three plays unless you are fully evaluated and submitted by THE PROCESS.

This is why…


...More... To continue reading this article you must be a member. Start The Process
Already a member? Click here to sign in

Back to Home page